Friday, July 24, 2009

Someday We'll Know

If only you would kiss me through the phone!
.
Maybe someday we'll know why 'Samson Love Delilah'!
I want to watch 'A walk to remember' and also '10 things i hate about you'
.
Ling is back officially tomorrow.!
Dalila is back next Saturday.
Whoopee!!
.
So apparently im not as confident as i thought i was.
So it seems that my friends think i lack the confidence.
Building it dudes and dudettes.
Patience!
Its coming soon.
And when it does it will come full frontal.
At the moment you just have to bear with me ok?
.
This will be the last post until i decide to reactivate myself in the cyber-world!
Cutting myself off cyber-world was probably the best decision i have made so far.
.
Please wish me good luck for tomorrow morning.
If all goes well, celebrations are in order.
No! I am not going match making. ROFL!!!
.
See all you party peeps at Hennessy Artistry tomorrow.
.
Till my next post, (here or my own blog)
Much Love,
Whey Lu

0 comments: